China has become a “high incidence area” for breast cancer
● The incidence of breast cancer in China is 37.86 / 100,000, accounting for 17.10% of all malignant tumors in women.
It is the highest incidence of all tumors among Chinese women.
● The incidence of breast cancer among women over 25 years of age has risen rapidly, reaching a peak at the age of 50 years.
● It is estimated that by 2021, the number of breast cancer patients in China will reach 2.5 million. Among women over 55 years of age,
Every 1,000 people may have breast cancer!
● Chinese women's breast cancer is younger, median age at diagnosis of breast cancer
48-50 years old, nearly 10 years younger than 64 years old in the United States, China
57.4% of female patients were diagnosed with breast cancer before the age of 50,
62.9% of women did not have menopause when they were diagnosed with breast cancer.
Who are at high risk for breast cancer:
2. Late marriage and childbearing, no childbearing
3. Not breastfeeding, short breastfeeding period
4, menarche before the age of 12, or menopause at the age of 50
5. Stressful life and work, introverted personality
7. Physical health declines and age increases
Main reasons for higher incidence of breast cancer in China than world average
1. Stress: The biggest external cause of cancer in all female reproductive organs is stress.
2. Low fertility rate and short breastfeeding time: Progesterone can inhibit estrogen and protect breasts, never
Breast cancer is 30% more risky than childbearing; breastfeeding for children over half a year can reduce
Low 5% incidence of breast cancer.
3. There is no habit of regular inspection and self-examination: the proportion of breast cancer diagnosed through early screening is only 5% and 81.4%
Women do n’t know enough about breast cancer.
4. Excessive estrogen secretion: About two-thirds of breast cancer is related to hormone levels in the body. Intrinsic aspects and age,
Related to obesity, the high incidence age is 40-60 years, which is a period of estrogen secretion disorders;
From medicines and food, such as sheep placenta, oral estrogen-containing health products.
5. Early menarche or late menopause: menarche has a higher risk of breast cancer before the age of 12, and the age of menopause is greater than
The 55-year-old has a 1.22 times greater risk of breast cancer than menopause before the age of 45.
6. Age increase: Women's risk of breast cancer increases with age.
40-year-old women are 0.5% lower; by the age of 60, the risk is 3.5%, which means that 1 in 28 people will get breast cancer.
7. Genetic factors: If the mother has had bilateral breast cancer before menopause, the risk of her own disease is
The average age of women with breast cancer in the second generation is about 9 times earlier than that of the average person.
8, the impact of bad underwear: improper bra size affects lymph and poor blood circulation.
9, obesity: insufficient estrogen secreted by the ovaries, the body will convert estrogen from fat. The more fat,
The more estrogen can be converted.
10, exercise habits
11. Environmental pollution
Xiu Yu hires Dr. Chen Ping as "chief female health care expert"
Chen Ping, Chief Physician, Fifth Hospital, Guangzhou Medical University
He has been engaged in clinical, scientific research and teaching of obstetrics and gynecology for 30 years, and has rich experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment. Good at diagnosis and treatment of gynecological tumors, cervical diseases, gynecological endocrine diseases and infertility.
Doctor Pan Xiaohai certificate 110440106004031:
1986 ～ 1991 Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wuhan Wugong Group Hospital from 1991 to 1999
奇致激光 11111111 2000 ~ 2017 China Optics Valley Wonder Laser 11111111
Guangzhou Shanmei Medical Cosmetic Center
Haiqin Medical Cosmetology (Chain)
Yimei Photoelectric Beauty Center
Dr. Chen Ping has applied RF technology to breast cancer treatment for more than 20 years of research;
Based on years of clinical experience in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Xiaohai Pan has researched and debugged preventable energy values.
EPMO Breast RF Maintenance Technology Development History
In 2008, the technology of radiofrequency ablation of breast tumors was promoted and applied in clinical medical institutions and has been recognized internationally.
From 2008 to 2012, Professor Chen Ping and Professor Pan Xiaohai conducted high frequency radiofrequency clinical research on breast hyperplasia. Through 5 years' clinical observation of 600 gynecological and obstetric patients with breast hyperplasia, radiofrequency technology can effectively ablate breast hyperplasia, which is safe and reliable Clinical adverse reactions.
In 2015, EPMO won the national patent intellectual property rights.
EPMO obtained EU CE certification in 2016
EPMO entered the show in 2017
Breast RF patented technology
Breast RF CE certification
Basic Principles of EPMO Radio Frequency Therapy Device
1. The proliferative tissue has a high absorption rate of radio frequency thermal energy.
2. The absorption rate of breast and fat is different. The half-hour treatment (unilateral) will not ablate the fat, and the cup will not shrink.
3. Take precautions, and eliminate any breast hyperplasia and cancer cells in the bud state.
4. Normal and healthy breast tissue, through radio frequency treatment, the temperature rise helps to clear the glandular ducts, improve metabolism, and be healthier and firmer.
5. Long-term maintenance and protection are needed for high-risk groups.